Our medium WordPress SEO plan is a powerful package, created to give great results for a reasonable monthly price.
What You Get:
- Full Technical Audit
- Keyword Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Google My Business Optimization
- Google Search Console Connect
- Sitemap Submission
- 5 Pages Optimization Monthly
- 25 Citations Monthly
- 2 Backlink Monthly
- Weekly Keyword Report
- Monthly SEO Report
How it Works:
- Once you checkout, the SEO process immediately begins. We will need a few pieces of information from you in a simple form.
- We will run a full website audit and analysis, including keyword and competitor analysis. (1-2 business days)
- After you receive the audit, we will connect and optimize Google My Business, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console. (2-4 business days)
- Next, our expert SEO team will log in to your website and fix the on-page issues at the monthly per page rate. (3-5 business days)
- Our link building team will begin building high-quality backlinks to your website pages.
- We will send a monthly backlink report of the links we built. (15-20 days)
- You will receive a monthly report of traffic and keyword growth. (30 days)
- Upgrade, renew or cancel at anytime. No contracts, just proven results.
We guarantee that you see traffic growth in the first month, or your set up fee is completely refunded, no questions asked!
We have helped thousands of customers rank their WordPress higher in Google with our SEO packages.
How long until I see results?
Established sites will see increase within 1-3 months while new sites can take up to 6-9 months to see large traffic increases.
Are you methods white-hat?
Yes, all of our search engine optimization methods are perfectly safe and Google-friendly.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal and Apple Pay.
Do I have to sign a contract?
No! WordPress SEO offers monthly packages that you can cancel, change or upgrade at anytime. For this reason, we also do not accept refunds.
Do you work with non-WordPress websites?
We specialize in WordPress website because the CMS is the best for SEO. For this reason, we do not work with any non-WordPress websites.
Do you need admin access to my WordPress website?
Yes, in order for us to make the neccesary SEO optimizations, we will need admin access to your WordPress admin area. If you have a developer, we can instruct the developer what actions to take to optimize your website.
Why is there a setup fee?
The setup fee includes the initial onboarding costs, software costs, and on-page SEO audit.
What is Google My Business?
Google My Business is a tool provided by Google that allows you to manage your local businesses online presence in Search and Maps.
Tyler Horvath is an SEO Expert with over 15 years of experience in search engine optimization, popular blog author and WordPress SEO expert.