Our Full Technical Deep Crawl SEO Analysis will crawl all pages of your WordPress website website and report all technical issues that could be holding you back from ranking well in search engines.
The WordPress SEO Technical Audit will include the following analysis:
- Optimize your internal and external links;
- Add tags where they are missing;
- Make titles, meta descriptions, and other HTML tags unique and comprehensible for users and search engines;
- Correct broken images and provide them all with an alt attribute;
- Detect and erase error pages;
- Find duplicate content pages;
- Issues with hreflang values
- Hreflang conflicts within page source code
- Issues with incorrect hreflang links
- Pages with potentially missing hreflang attributes
- AMP issues
- HTTPs Issues
- See competitors’ best keywords
- Discover new organic competitors
- Observe position changes of domains
- Analyze сompetitor ad budgets and keywords
- Monitor ad copy and landing pages
- Discover New Competitors in Google Ads
- Localize Your Ad Campaigns
- Get an overview of your competitors’ GDN strategies
- Analyze competitors’ display ads
- Spot new publishers
- View display ads from different devices
- [EXCLUSIVE] Target the right audience with Audience Insights
- Conduct a deep link analysis
- Understand referring domains’ authority
- Check backlinks’ types
- Spot your links’ geolocation
Technical WordPress Audit FAQ
How Long Does the Audit Take?
It depends on how many URLs your WordPress website has, but it usually takes about 12-24 hours to receive your full comprehensive WordPress SEO audit.
Do you only work with WordPress sites?
Yes, we do not offer any SEO services for other platforms like Wix, Weebly, Godaddy or Squarespace. WordPress is by far, the #1 CMS for having a SEO-optimized website.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, Bank Transfer and Apple Pay.